1. Account Names
Accounts with offensive, misleading, or otherwise inappropriate usernames may be blocked indefinitely.
2. Profile Avatar Images
Do not upload inappropriate avatar images. This includes any image that contains: Pornography, gore, shock images, or any other NSFW material, drugs (pills, syringes, or any other content representing drug paraphernalia or drug use), alcohol, alcoholic references, smoking (cigarettes, pipes, cigars, vaping or any other tobacco representation), defamation, harassment, abuse, obscene, racist, gender bias or otherwise discriminatory content.
- In addition do not post any images, text or links of inappropriate content on your user profile.
3. Personal attacks
Personal attacks against another user will not be tolerated. We have a zero-tolerance policy on bullying, even if the user is currently offline. We define bullying as the targeting of someone and speaking to them in a derogatory manner due to their nationality, gender, sexual orientation, religion, interests, sociological factors (spelling, grammar, intellect, etc), psychological state (mental illnesses), or physical appearance. Also includes goading other users with comments that you know will provoke a reaction.
4. Comments / Posts
All comments and or posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective. However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. Also, begging for credits, items, or trades is not acceptable! Furthermore, any comments/posts made need to remain on topic with regards to the article that the comment/post is being made on.
5. Trade Requests
Please note that you are not allowed to make trade requests on any article page, This includes the Trading article. If you would like to make a trade request please make a post in our Item Trading category on the discussions page. Trade requests made anywhere else will be deleted!
6. Spam / Trolling / Advertising or Self-promotion
Do not create spam comments, article pages, etc. Excessive capital letters, ASCII art, "l33t" speak, nonsense posts/comments, completely unrelated content, posting the same comment over and over in multiple spots, and alternating capitals will also be counted as spam.
- Do not troll comments, other users' message walls, article pages or discussion posts. Trolling is defined as purposefully irritating or annoying others online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content. Furthermore, sexual harassment, death threats, revealing personal information, or attempting to have another user punished for something they didn't do will not be tolerated.
- Do not post comments or article pages with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, social media account, business, forums etc.
- Self-promotion is only acceptable when it is on your own user page.
7. NSFW content
Images, videos or any other content added to the wiki must not include: Pornography, gore, shock images, or any other NSFW material, drugs (pills, syringes, or any other content representing drug paraphernalia or drug use), alcohol, alcoholic references, smoking (cigarettes, pipes, cigars, vaping or any other tobacco representation), defamation, harassment, abuse, obscene, racist, gender bias or otherwise discriminatory content.
8. Page Vandalism
Page Vandalism is unacceptable behavior. This includes adding spam or off-topic nonsense to pages, messing up page content on purpose, completely removing all content from a page, adding or editing images to off-topic content, or adding or editing links to off-topic content.
When making any edits on the wiki we ask that you follow the MoS (Manual of Style). If you are unsure on how to make a specific edit or can't figure something out, feel free to contact an Administrator or Content Moderator. You can also view the Help page to get much more information about Fandom and its features.
- Anything you add to the wiki (new page, an edit, image upload, etc) should be about official content in the game. Anything that is non-existent or fan made will be deleted. You may discuss fan made content in our Discussion Boards.
- Do not make useless edits (I.E. - Changing something on a page then change it back to it's original content) in order to increase your overall edit count or to try and obtain wiki achivement badges or badge progress.
- You may edit another user's profile to correct minor things such as spelling, punction, coding issues, etc...
- Do not add additonal content, Remove any content or drastically change another user's profile page without their permission or permission from a wiki staff member! (This does not apply to Content Mods or Admins)
10. File Upload
The wiki is not a file-hosting service so don't treat it as such. If an uploaded file is not integrated into a useful page soon after the upload, it will be deleted without notice.