The '16 Batmobile is a battle-car released on March 8, 2016, which could only be obtained from the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice DLC pack. It is not compatible with most decals, wheels, rocket boosts, trails, or anything else other than the items in the DLC pack that go with it. It can only have its paint color and goal explosion changed freely.
It was originally named simply "Batmobile" but its name was changed due to another Batmobile available on March 5, 2018.
"Black and blue, god vs man, day vs night!
Unleash your own one-car reign of terror with the official Batmobile Battle-Car from the highly-anticipated film, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!"
The '16 Batmobile is not compatible with any other wheels besides this one.
The '16 Batmobile is not compatible with any other boosts besides this one.
The '16 Batmobile is not compatible with any other trails besides this one.
The '16 Batmobile goal explosion is only compatible with '16 Batmobile. However, other goal explosions can be equipped to it.
- The in-game files for '16 Batmobile refer to it as "DarkCar".
- When the Batmobile is demolished by another Battle-Car, the Batman logo encircles the "BOOM!" effect.
- This is one of two cars to have a custom demolition effect, with the other being the DeLorean Time Machine.
- In Rumble matches, the Batmobile's plunger is black.
- The Batmobile was implemented as a Plank type, reverted back to the pre-Anniversary Update due to the community feedback as of Patch v1.37, then switched back to Plank as of Patch v1.56.